Follow us :
We are currently looking for a Clinical Care Manager (RN or EN) to assist with ensuring high quality clinical diagnostic services to our patients.
You will be responsible for managing the clinical aspects of the cardiac, respiratory and sleep services, with the support of a team of diligent & capable medical technicians.
You will be responsible for providing advice, administrative and operational support to Management.
Location: Heartscope Main Service Centre in Wheelers Hill, and other North-Western sites as may be required.
Job Type: Permanent Full Time.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring clinical compliance is maintained at all Heartscope Service Centres
- Ensuring team members are mentored, trained & supported
- Monitor their performance, track improvements & update corrective action plans
- Review and maintain mandatory and continuous professional development and accreditation
- Ensure all clinical policies and procedures are up to date
- Rostering duties for all medical technicians with reference to their relevant skills and capabilities
- Managing staffing requirements, and recruitment of new medical technicians as required
- Conduct regular team meetings with technicians, and with management providing clinical updates
- Ensure clinical medical supplies are well stocked at all Heartscope Service Centres
- May be required to perform technician duties such as Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
· Fully vaccinated against COVID
· A Registered or Enrolled Nurse, preferably Medication Endorsed
· Have computer skills required to access/update patient reports, bookings and referrals
· Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to motivate & lead staff
· Able to communicate with patients from all types of backgrounds
· Pleasant, positive and caring, with a high standard of work ethic