Follow us :
Due to our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for Division 2 Enrolled Nurse to assist with providing quality clinical care service to our patients.
You will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results. You will be responsible for providing advice, administrative assistance and operational support to the Management Team. This roll will include HR analysis, systems, reporting, performance and talent management, recruitment and employee/industrial relations advice.
Location: Heartscope Service Centre in Thomastown, and other North-Western sites as may be required.
Job Type: Permanent Part Time or Casual – 2-3 days per week.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Undertaking clinical nursing duties as required including preparing and monitoring patients undergoing Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms, and monitoring the infusion device ensuring the correct dose is being administered
- Performing ECG Tech work, monitors, sleep study and lung function tests with high degree of proficiency and patient care
- Must adhere to infection control standards
- Working with our doctors, staff and management team to ensure a high standard of patient care is provided
· Undertaking other clinical nursing duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
· Fully vaccinated against COVID
· A Qualified Enrolled Nurse (Division 2) with Medication Endorsements
· Able to communicate with patients from all types of backgrounds
· Pleasant, positive and caring, with a high standard of work ethic
· Self-motivated, pro-active, takes pride in your work
Able to work well independently, as well as part of a team
Part-time hours: 22.8 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $47,645.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- AHPRA Registration for Div 2 Nurse (Preferred)