Follow us :
Due to our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for Division 2 Enrolled Nurse to assist with providing quality clinical care service to our patients.
You will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results. You will be responsible for providing advice, administrative assistance and operational support to the Management Team.
Location: Heartscope Service Centre in Wheelers Hill
Job Type: Permanent Full Time.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Undertaking clinical nursing duties as required including preparing and monitoring patients undergoing Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms, and monitoring the infusion device ensuring the correct dose is being administered
- Performing ECG Tech work, monitors, sleep study and lung function tests with high degree of proficiency and patient care
- Must adhere to infection control standards
- Working with our doctors, staff and management team to ensure a high standard of patient care is provided
· Undertaking other clinical nursing duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
· Fully vaccinated against COVID
· A Qualified Enrolled Nurse (Division 2) with Medication Endorsements
· Able to communicate with patients from all types of backgrounds
· Pleasant, positive and caring, with a high standard of work ethic
· Self-motivated, pro-active, takes pride in your work
Able to work well independently, as well as part of a team
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday