Heartscope offers 4 convenient payment options to suit your individual needs. Please click through the following options to see which one works best for you.
Payment and Refund Policy
At Heartscope, we stand by the quality of our services and your satisfaction is important to us.
- Payment Methods: We accept a variety of payment options including credit cards, bank transfers, and online payments.
- Due Date: All payments are due at the time services are rendered unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Invoicing: Patients will be provided an invoice with clear details, including a invoice number for online payments.
Heartscope is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind for services rendered (consultations and other diagnostic services). When an item is found faulty or there is an issue with the service provided, a refund can be issued given that there’s a major failure and upon further investigation on our end. This is when the monitor:
- Has a problem that would alter the readings.
- Is unsafe.
- Does not work as programmed and is significantly different from its description.
If the problem is not major, Heartscope will attempt to resolve the issue within a reasonable time.
Refer to our Hire Agreement form upon attending our clinics.